Due to the current threat posed by COVID-19, we have made the difficult decision to close Bewley’s Grafton St Café until further notice.
Our priority is the health & wellbeing of both our staff and our customers. We urge you all to do the right thing and follow Government advice.
We would like to thank our team for their diligence in implementing all the measures to protect people and for their understanding at this difficult time. They are truly Bewleyful!
We would also like to thank our customers for their continued support and we hope to see each of you again when this has passed.
Please check our Facebook and or Instagram channels for up to date information (@bewleysgraftonstreet).
There is so much to discover behind the doors of number 78-79 Grafton Street. Art, craft and culture are in our DNA. Due to popular demand, you can now explore and experience this beautiful and historic Dublin landmark with an expert guide every Saturday morning.
- Stained Glass windows by Harry Clarke, Jim Fitzpatrick and Pauline Bewick
- Sculptures by Paddy Campbell, Eamonn Ceannt, Graham Knuttel and more
- Irish writers at Bewley’s, Samuel Whyte’s Academy and the Café Theatre
- 180 years of Bewley’s, 180 years of Dublin!
- A treat from the craft bakery kitchen at Bewley’s Grafton Street with your choice of non-alcoholic tea or coffee