Bewley’s Grafton Street, one of Dublin’s most iconic and celebrated landmarks, has reopened its doors. Following a multi-million-euro refurbishment, the much-loved café has been restored to create a bigger, brighter and better-than- ever customer experience.
As well as serving the very best coffees and teas, many elements of the original café have been carefully restored including the Harry Clarke windows, the historic front façade of the café and the open fireplaces.
Please note we do not take bookings, walk in service only.
Sunday – 09:00 – 19:00
Monday – 07:30 – 19:00
Tuesday – 07:30 – 19:00
Wednesday – 07:30 – 20:00
Thursday – 07:30 – 20:00
Friday – 07:30 – 20:00
Saturday – 08:00 – 20:00
Please check our Facebook and or Instagram channels for up to date information (@bewleysgraftonstreet).
There is so much to discover behind the doors of number 78-79 Grafton Street. Art, craft and culture are in our DNA. Due to popular demand, you can now explore and experience this beautiful and historic Dublin landmark with an expert guide every Saturday morning.
- Stained Glass windows by Harry Clarke, Jim Fitzpatrick and Pauline Bewick
- Sculptures by Paddy Campbell, Eamonn Ceannt, Graham Knuttel and more
- Irish writers at Bewley’s, Samuel Whyte’s Academy and the Café Theatre
- 180 years of Bewley’s, 180 years of Dublin!
- A treat from the craft bakery kitchen at Bewley’s Grafton Street with your choice of non-alcoholic tea or coffee