These terms & conditions apply to your access and participation in the Bewley’s Friends & Family Programme which is operated by Bewley’s Café Grafton Street Ltd, 78-79 Grafton Street, Dublin 2, Ireland, a subsidiary of Bewley’s Ltd.
Applying for a Bewley’s Friends & Family Card
Cards can be collected in Bewley’s Grafton Street and you will be required to register your details at friends.bewleys.com.
1. Introductory Offer of 20% discount on your next visit to Bewley’s Grafton Street, after registration of the Bewley’s Friends & Family Card.
2. 20% Introductory discount applies to a maximum bill of €500.
3. Bewley’s Grafton Street reserves the right to change the Terms and Conditions at any time. Such changes will be posted in the Terms & Conditions on friends.bewleys.com.
4. Points are not earned in conjunction with the introductory offer.
1. Bewley’s Friends & Family Cards can be used to collect points in Bewley’s Grafton Street for sit-in and takeaway. It includes all in-house sale transactions only. It excludes offers purchased through external sites and retail products.
2. To collect points, a Bewley’s Friends & Family card owner must present his/her card at checkout prior to completion of a purchase transaction. A card owner may also provide the phone number attached to their card to collect points, but may not redeem points without their Bewley’s Friends & Family card. Points cannot be allocated once a purchase transaction is complete.
3. You will collect 10 points for every €1 spent on qualifying purchases, except the first transaction where 20% Introductory Discount is given.
4. Points are not redeemable or earned with any other offer.
5. Points collected do not have any monetary value and cannot be exchanged for cash.
6. Specific rewards may be available to Bewley’s Friends & Family Members from time to time, however, they will be subject to the Terms and Conditions specific to each reward campaign and may be subject to change.
7. You will not earn points when you pay with points.
1. In order to redeem points or avail of offers and rewards, customers must first complete the registration form on friends.bewleys.com to become a Bewley’s Friends & Family Member.
2. One point is worth one cent to spend in Bewley’s Grafton Street.
3. Points may be redeemed at Bewley’s Grafton Street. Other products and ranges may be excluded or added at any time at the discretion of Bewley’s Grafton Street.
4. Points are not available on gift cards/vouchers.
5. Bewley’s reserves the right to withdraw Bewley’s Friends & Family Card points promotions/offers without notice.
6. Bewley’s reserves the right to ask for identification such as driving licence or bus pass when redeeming points.
7. Group bookings can earn points to be allocated to one Friends & Family Member only.
8. Upon redemption, the appropriate number of points will be removed from the Bewley’s Friends & Family card.
9. Points can be used as full or part payment for purchases up to the maximum value of that individual purchase.
10. Only the person who registered with Bewley’s Friends & Family can redeem the points on the allocated card or account.
11. In the event that a Bewley’s Friends & Family Member’s card is damaged, lost or stolen, a replacement card will be available at the discretion of Bewley’s Grafton Street. Replacement Cards must be picked up in-store.
12. The Bewley’s Friends & Family card is not a credit, payment or cheque guarantee card.
13. Points can be used to pay for experiences such as Bewley’s Café Theatre, and barista classes must be booked in advance and are subject to availability.
14. You are required to present your Bewley’s Friends & Family card in order to redeem points or an offer.
15. Points are not earned on transactions where an offer or points are redeemed.
Checking the balance:
In-store – when you use your Bewley’s Friends & Family Card your points will be printed on your receipt.
Online – using your Bewley’s Friends & Family Card username and password to view your balance.
1. To benefit from the Bewley’s Friends & Family Programme you must be aged 18 years or over.
2. All Bewley’s Friends & Family Cards belong to Bewley’s Grafton Street Ltd.
3. The Bewley’s Friends & Family Programme is only valid in Bewley’s Grafton Street.
4. We do not issue additional cards for the same account.
5. Bewley’s can cancel, withdraw or alter the scheme, including these terms and conditions, or any individual Bewley’s Friends & Family account, at any time.
6. If we identify that you hold two or more Bewley’s Friends & Family Cards we may merge them into one account at our discretion, points may be lost during this transaction.
7. Bewley’s can take any action it considers appropriate, including removing or suspending a Bewley’s Friends & Family account and points accrued, if we have reason to believe you are abusing the scheme or associated clubs and offers.
8. Use of additional offers and benefits associated with your Bewley’s Friends & Family membership are subject to availability.
9. The Member is obliged to notify Bewley’s in writing of any change in the Member’s address or other Member details. Member addresses can be updated online.
10. Bewley’s staff, retired staff and concession staff (“Staff”) may participate in this programme but are not eligible to redeem points against Bewley’s Friends & Family Card-related competitions or games, or against Member-only product offers.
11. Points cannot be redeemed against the purchase of gift cards.
12. Points that are not used within 12 months will expire and the account point balance will be decreased accordingly.
13. Membership of the programme is personal to the Member. Each Member is responsible for the proper use and security of his/her Bewley’s Friends & Family Card and his/her points. Where Member has been given (or where Member has chosen) a password, Member is responsible for keeping this password confidential. A Member cannot share or transfer his/her points.
1. If you lose your card, please email: email@example.com to arrange a new card. This will be left in the café for your collection within 5 working days and will require identification such as driving licence or bus pass on collection.
2. Bewley’s does not accept any liability for lost, stolen or damaged Bewley’s Friends & Family Cards.
3. Bewley’s does not accept any liability for Points accrued on or redeemed from the Bewley’s Friends & Family Card without the Member’s knowledge.
3. Bewley’s can also use information relating to sets or groups of Members, without identifying Members, to enhance its understanding of Member behaviour and enable Bewley’s to improve its service in general.
4. A Member can ‘opt out’ of such marketing communications at any time, free of charge, if he/she does not want to be contacted by Bewley’s Ltd for direct marketing purposes, by ticking the appropriate box on the Registration Form or App, by contacting the Bewley’s Friends & Family team at firstname.lastname@example.org
5. A Member has the right to request a copy of their data currently held by Bewley’s Ltd. A Member may also have the right to rectify or erase his or her personal data to the extent that it is inaccurate. Subject to applicable law, Bewley’s Ltd. will provide Member with a copy of his/her personal data as soon as possible. There will be a charge of €6 for such a request (which is permitted by applicable law). Bewley’s Ltd. will request proof of identification to verify a Member’s access request. Any queries in relation to personal data should be sent in writing to The Bewley’s Friends & Family Programme Manager, Bewley’s Grafton Street, 78-79 Grafton Street, Dublin 2. If Member’s personal data held by Bewley’s Ltd is inaccurate, Member should inform Bewley’s Ltd in writing and Bewley’s Ltd will make the necessary amendments or erase as necessary the relevant personal data as requested by Member and notify Member within 40 days of such request that the relevant action has been taken. All such requests should be addressed to The Bewley’s Friends & Family Programme Manager, Bewley’s Grafton Street, 78-79 Grafton Street, Dublin 2.
7. Bewley’s may disclose Members’ personal data if it sells or buys any business or assets, in which case Bewley’s may disclose personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets. If Bewley’s, all or some of its assets, are acquired by a third party, Members’ personal data may be one of the transferred assets. Such disclosure or transfer will not alter a Member’s rights in respect of the use that can be made of personal data by the successor or acquiring company.
8. Bewley’s may assign and transfer all of its rights and obligations under these Terms without your consent. You may not assign your rights under these Terms without Bewley’s prior written consent.
9. By registering online through the Registration Form Member agrees to abide by the Terms and this Data Protection Notice.
10. Personal details that you supply during the application process will be held by Bewley’s Grafton Street in the strictest confidence for the purposes of the Bewley’s Friends & Family programme and as set out in these Terms and Conditions
11. Bewley’s Grafton Street will disclose your personal details to its loyalty partner for the purposes of managing and deliver Bewley’s Friends & Family programme and also improve the quality of the Bewley’s Friends & Family programme.
12. As a Bewley’s Friends & Family member you will be included in our Bewley’s Ltd monthly newsletter. This newsletter will keep you up to date with all of Bewley’s Ltd exciting news. You will also have the option to opt-out of receiving this newsletter using the opt-out button at the end of the newsletter.
13. Please refer to Bewley’s Cookies Policy for full details of how we use your personal information.