Terms and Conditions Bewley’s On the Shelf Partnership 2019
This promotion is part of Bewley’s sponsorship of an online/podcast series (On the Shelf Partnership). This promotion is valid until the 31st of January 2020.
- This promotion is open to residents of the Republic of Ireland aged 18 or over.
- This promotion is available from the 15th December and redeemable in Bewley’s Grafton Street Dublin when you purchase one hot beverage & patisserie you are entitled to one additional free hot beverage and patisserie.
- Promotion is redeemable using Bookmark/voucher provided within the Sunday Times on the 22nd December only. Promotion cannot be used without providing the original piece of collateral. No copies will be accepted.
- The voucher holds no monetary value and cannot be either exchanged nor offered in payment for any other transaction.
- Promotion is valid when a customer purchases a hot beverage and a bakery/patisserie item then a second beverage of equal or lower value is free AND a second bakery/patisserie item is free.
- Promotion is limited to one voucher per customer. Promotion is limited to one transaction per table.
- The promotion is available from 06:00 Irish Standard Time (“IST”) on the 15/12/2019 and is valid until 23:59 on the 31/01/2020.
Any dispute arising out of these terms and conditions shall be governed by Irish law and the courts of the Republic of Ireland shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
Promoter and Data Controller: Bewley’s Grafton Street, 78 Grafton Street, Dublin